Modular Multi-spindle solution
Designed to create more in less space, and less time!Boka en demonstration
A revolutionary solution to future-proof your factory
The MULTI is your innovative modular solution for multi-spindle applications, placed on the tightening station with remote control management via the CONNECT platform. Ideal for reduced floor space and optimized cable management, it can control up to 40 tools, synchronized or not.
How can I reduce my installation cost?
Keep it simple and flexible
Optimize your total cost of ownership! We help you integrate the best solution for your plant configurations.
- Extra compact size to minimize station footprint. It can be installed anywhere in your workstation, even mounted onto the machine.
- Robust and resistant to shocks and vibrations and can even be installed on moving parts.
- Light cable management to simplify your installation and facilitate maintenance or rebalancing.
- Connectivity is simple with the CONNECT platform for a station scalable design.
Traceability, a pain point turned into the future…?
"Managing multiple applications is prone to error!". Using the MULTI means:
- In the event of faulty tightening, the system automatically applies pre-programmed corrective action scenarios: NOK Action Process.
- Advanced tightening strategies are provided to manage complex applications.
- The MULTI uses the same CONNECT platform solution as the quality control tools for optimal management.
Unplanned line stoppage is a thing of the past…
We know that reliability, fast maintenance, and responsiveness are vital for optimal uptime on the production line.
- The MULTI enables users to:
- Tackle tough environments such as vibration, heat, wetness, and dust on any torque level and related duty cycle time.
- Be prepared for any part replacement as it can be restarted in 30 seconds.
- Quickly identify the root cause and stop on the line using the CONNECT maintenance user interface.
Key facts about the MULTI
Less then 1m for 4x10 Spindles
Up to 40
Choose from 1 to 40 spindles
Restart a station unit in 30’
One common platform to manage all assets
Low cost of ownership
High cost of ownership
Total traceability, collected tightening data with analysis, reduced floor space
- 1 power supply, 1 ethernet port,
- Up to 80% less cables*
- Up to 60% less footprint*
One common maintenance user interface
One common traceability point
* Figure may change depending on installation
A compact system, easy maintenance, little cable management, and a single point of entry for all your tools, resulting in gained productivity. All tightening data is gathered through the CONNECT for optimum traceability and data analysis. Failures are identified immediately, with parts replaced in 30 seconds.Try our selector
An integrated solution by Desoutter
We understand the enormous challenge! Collecting data every day from multiple tightening assets, then training all users on every new system. Repetitive, time-consuming, and an increased risk of error.
The MULTI was specifically designed to become an asset of the CONNECT platform, and in turn, benefit from all its features:
• Multiple asset management to meet specific application needs, such as cordless tools, positioning tools, and digital smart wrenches.
• Easy asset integration with easy pairing solutions, one single software to manage every asset.
• Full traceability and access to data analytics using DeMeter.
CONNECT is a powerful platform to manage all assets related to the assembly line.
Installation should never be an afterthought!
Discover Smart Start for MULTI
An investment was made in a highly technical product, and you want it to be fully operational immediately, right? Benefit from the Smart Start service package for your MULTI and ensure your installation is set up correctly the first time:
What does Smart Start include?
Installation, programming, functional tests, tool calibration, station back-up, capability tests, operator training, and production monitoring.
Avoid production disruptions and extend the life of your tool by up to 30%
Discover Tool Care for MULTI
Safeguard MULTI reliability with our preventive maintenance solution, so you can increase your uptime:
● Service plan
Three levels of assistance tailored to your needs: Basic Care, Smart Care, Peace of Mind
Get on-site support and training for higher productivity!
"Discover Production Boost for MULTI
Customers that use on demand Production Boost services benefit from:
● On-site support to help with problem analysis and resolution, and implementation of tightening data analytics.
● Expert training on tightening strategies, set-up, and programming, and essential maintenance"
They trust us